Форум_Ўзбекистон

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Форум_Ўзбекистон
Форум_Ўзбекистон
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICC and war crime of NATO & USA in the world

Go down

ICC and war crime of NATO & USA in the world Empty ICC and war crime of NATO & USA in the world

Post by Admin Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:13 am

Is ICC makes different policies and decisions about war-crimes of leaders and soldiers depending of they are from West and from East?

To Judge Sang-Hyun SONG, President of The International Criminal Court

Copies: To Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo, Prosecutor;
Ms.Fatou Bensouda, Deputy Prosecutor;
Mr. Phakiso Mochochoko, Head of the Jurisdiction, Complementarity and Cooperation Division
Mr. Michel de Smedt, Head Investigations

Mr. Song!
According by Reuters "One or more U.S. soldiers shot dead 16 civilians, including nine children according to Afghan officials, in Afghanistan's south on Sunday in what witnesses described as a massacre. NATO said they had detained one U.S. soldier in the killings. U.S. officials said the soldier was a staff sergeant.The incident, one of the worst of its kind since the U.S.-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, quickly inflamed the severely strained relations between Washington and Kabul." http://t.co/06joeJ9q

I think that ICC should act now against to the Military heads of USA who are responsibly for murders of 16 civilians, incl.9 children and 3 women!
It is the genocide and there in Afghanistan has been murdered 16 civilians- women and children. For this very terrible crime should answer soldiers and military heads of USA: The Commander in chief, The Head Military Chief of USA Mr.Barak Obama and Defense Secretary of USA Mr.Leon E. Panetta.

I and probably many people around the world is waiting one real reaction of ICC about this terrible war crime in Afghanistan.

Sincerely Yours
Hazratkul Khudojberdi
Sweden
2012/03/12
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The letter from ICC
Our Reference: OTP-CR-55/12
The Hague, Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Dear Sir

On behalf of the Prosecutor, I thank you for your communication received on 12/03/2012, as well as any subsequent related information.
The Office is analyzing the situation identified in your communication, with the assistance of other related communications and other available information. Under Article 53 of the Rome Statute, the Prosecutor must consider whether there is a reasonable basis to believe that crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court have been committed, the gravity of the crimes, whether national systems are investigating and prosecuting the relevant crimes, and the interests of justice. Analysis will be carried out as expeditiously as possible, but please be aware that meaningful analysis of these factors can take some time.

As soon as a decision is taken on whether there is a reasonable basis to proceed with an investigation, we will advise you promptly and we will provide reasons for the decision.
We thank you for your interest in the ICC. If you would like to learn more about the ICC, please consult our website at www.icc-cpi.int. If you would like to learn more about how the Office carries out analysis of information, please see our policy paper and the annex to that paper, on the Office webpage at the website above.

Yours sincerely,
M.P. Dillon
Head of the Information & Evidence Unit
Office of the Prosecutor
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To The International Criminal Court
Dear mr.Dillon M.P.
Head of the Information & Evidence Unit
Office of the Prosecutor

I received your letter about my Application to ICC what I send to you 12/03/2012.
You wrote to me 26/06.2012 following:"On behalf of the Prosecutor, I thank you for your communication received on 12/03/2012, as well as any subsequent related information.
The Office is analyzing the situation identified in your communication, with the assistance of other related communications and other available information. Under Article 53 of the Rome Statute, the Prosecutor must consider whether there is a reasonable basis to believe that crimes within the jurisdiction of the Court have been committed, the gravity of the crimes, whether national systems are investigating and prosecuting the relevant crimes, and the interests of justice. Analysis will be carried out as expeditiously as possible, but please be aware that meaningful analysis of these factors can take some time.
As soon as a decision is taken on whether there is a reasonable basis to proceed with an investigation, we will advise you promptly and we will provide reasons for the decision.".

Under this time (6 months after my first letter) the happened again the war crime and again in Afghanistan, and again has been killed innocent 8 women by Airstrike.
Here latest news, September 16, 2012, VOA NEWS:
The international coalition in Afghanistan has apologized for an airstrike that killed eight civilian women in a remote part of the country.
Sunday's airstrike came shortly before dawn in Laghman province, east of Kabul. Villagers claimed the women were killed while gathering firewood.

The U.S.-led International Security Assistance Force initially said an air strike targeted around 45 insurgents, but later extended its "deepest regrets and sympathies" to the families and loved ones of the civilians "unintentionally killed or injured" in the strike.
ISAF said coalition officials said they will soon meet with the family members of the victims.
The deaths followed the third attack in as many days in which members of the Afghan security forces targeted their coalition partners. The coalition said a so-called "insider" attack resulted in the deaths of four U.S. service members in southern Zabul province, bringing the number of coalition forces killed by their Afghan partners this year to 51.
Local authorities say an Afghan police officer was responsible. ISAF officials say they are investigating.
An Afghan police officer gunned down two British solders on Saturday in Helmand province.
Aboard a U.S. military aircraft Sunday, the U.S. military's top officer, Army General Martin Dempsey, said insider attacks are a "very serious threat" to the war effort, and that the Afghan government needs to take the problem as seriously as its U.S. partners.".[ http://www.voanews.com/content/coalition-troops-killed-in-afghan-zabul-province/1508883.html ].

How many times can hide behind the words "We are deeply sorry for the killings of citizens"?
The killing of civilians, especially unarmed - women and children in Afghanistan, Iraq, have become very usual actions of soldiers and officers of the United States and NATO. I have good reason to believe that the killings of civilians, women and children, there is the deliberate killing of Muslims as revenge for the killing of U.S. soldiers and NATO in battle or in the barracks.

These sergeants who sitting behind the computers have the power to send these unmanned killers against to civilians, finding solace his grief for the death of their comrades. This is a cowardly response of the soldier, who have no other way to show themselves in combat uses what is in his hands - in this case, combat aircraft and operate it from the bunker.

It is necessary that Commander of Chief armed forces Barack Obama and NATO leaders have demanded a thorough investigation of any attack of Airstrikes of aircraft, specially droners against civilians and made punish officers and soldiers who deliberately directed the aircraft to the killing of civilians. If they do not then they prove that the killing of civilians included in the plans of U.S. military action and NATO. There are cases when the omission is a crime if inaction of leadership leads to murder civilians by actions of subordinates of this leadership!

I am really hope that Prosecutor takes this information very seriously and answer me about What ICC can do it to stop this war crime.

Is ICC makes different policies and decisions about war-crimes of leaders and soldiers depending of they are from West and from East?

As you well know, the making of crime depends on how the security forces responded to violations of the law and order. If criminals are not apprehended and punished after the commission of any crime it is obvious that they(crimes) will be repeated. This creates the risk that in the world will increased the number of places where the impunity have power over the situation, which is the most dangerous tendency for people and civilization.

Best regards
Hazratkul Khudojberdi
2012-09-20

ICC and war crime of NATO & USA in the world Flying11

ICC and war crime of NATO & USA in the world Icc10

ICC and war crime of NATO & USA in the world War_cr10

Admin
Admin

http://ihrsu.org

Back to top Go down